Welcome to Ireland’s Hidden Waterways.
Take a Holiday on a CANALWAYS barge…. and lose track of time, as well as yourselves, drifting along Ireland’s quiet, unspoilt waterways.
Enjoy not having any fixed schedule or plan, steering a barge, operating 200 year old Locks, navigating under beautiful cut-stone bridges, stopping off for supplies and a friendly chat. At the end of the day after you have moored up, the fun really starts, meeting the locals and enjoying the music and banter in the genuine Irish pubs on route.
Boats – Traditional steel canal boats in style and character.
- Your holiday itinerary – Including “Canalways Pub Crawl“ and a selection of route options.
- Where are we based – On the banks of the Grand Canal- Barrow Line in County Kildare.
- What experience do you need? – We provide full instructions to all our hirers.
- Activities – Barging is about doing as little as possible! Most activities are free….
- The Grand Canal – The Grand Canal which links Dublin to the river Shannon…
- The River Barrow Navigation – Ireland’s oldest navigable river and in a league of it’s own !
|Contact us now for further details
International: (Tel) +353 87 2433879 (office) +353 45 524646
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 087 2433879